Friday, March 6, 2015

Message to Stormy.



You've been with me since before memories flooded into my brain. I have not known a life without you, and I'm not ready to live that life. I hate to see you leave us, but it's the best thing we can do for you. Stormy. I love you so much. Tears are streaming down my face as I write this. The realization is so overpowering. I can hardly move my hands. I hate to see you in pain. I love to see you stroll over to me. I love your unconditional love. I love you so so so much. I can't bear to to see you leave me. It's hurting me, in every aspect that it can. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I can't put my feelings for you in coherent sentences. You were always there for me. You loved banana bread. You loved to spend every second looking for us. It was really a game. You would meow, and we would find you. I loved to find you. Always such a sweet girl. I can't imagine not finding you. Right where you've always been. By my side.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. My daughter's cat is named Stormy. I hate her. (The cat, not my daughter.)

    ReplyDelete