Sunday, February 15, 2015

ABC's of my mind

Here is where I'll try to make sense of my brain. I'm going to write the first thing that comes to my mind, and let my crazy thoughts comment on them.

A: Avocado. I don't even like them.
B: Barney. Interesting...I maybe watched this show 5 times in my entire life?
C: Carnivore. I prefer smaller chunks of meat.
D: Domino. A game I've never enjoyed, and my past employer.
E: Existentialism. We exist to be remembered or forgotten.
F: Farm. A pleasant home for many phylum.
G: Grim. An expression I'm all to familiar with.
H: Hi.
I: Igloo. One day I'll make one...who am I kidding? I don't even have the patience to build a snowman.
J: Jello. Rainbow to be exact.
K: Kangaroo. I'm surprised I haven't named more animals.
L: Land. Where I stand.
M: Mom. Oh, how sentimental.
N: Narcissism. Do I really love myself as much as I should?
O: Opponent. I don't like having enemies, but they are necessary.
P: Polo. This word is important, but I don't know why.
Q: Quail. What were you expecting?
R: Ramen. No comment.
S: Stormy. Maybe I'll post about this sometime. For now, I'll have to quickly move on.
T: Tear. It's all up to interpretation.
U: Ukulele. I'm not very musically talented, but if I was...
V: Velcro. Those white shoes I had when I was five years old. Why does this memory linger?
W: Water. Because showers are a place of whimsy and wonder.
X: X-ray Fish. Hey, look at that, another animal. Maybe one day I'll actually look this up. It sounds pretty cool.
Y: Yellow.
Z: Zenith. I just learned this word, and I'm a show-off.

3 comments: