Thursday, May 14, 2015

real talk

I am Hunter Parke Larsen

I am 18

I love playing video games

I eat whatever I want, whenever I want it

I love to dance crazily in my house when I'm alone

I sing along to every song in my iTunes library

I need chap stick all the time, but forget where I leave it

I go to bed at 11:00. but usually don't fall asleep until 12:00

I am loyal, but only to those I really care about

I used to write pretty good stuff, until the name reveal

I could eat Salsa Verde Doritos all day

My best friend on this entire planet is Teriki Soliai

I have multiple families

I want to go to Hawaii sooooo badly

I model with my cat sometimes

I can snort extremely loudly

I miss my cat Stormy

I main Jinx on League of Legends, but I've started to cheat on her with Sivir

I can't wait to go up to USU

I really enjoy lambs

Smashburger is FREAKIN' good

I also love Ganesh

I don't hate everyone, but it seems that way

I wish I was taller

I will become a zoo keeper one day and work with big cats

I will own a Ragdoll, Savannah, Gerberian Shepsky, and Maine Coon some day

I spend waaaay to much money on Brave Frontier

I get offended easily

I hold grudges for a long time

I can be enjoyable to be around

I procrastinate on purpose

I am done with High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment